A simple Fire and Air deck for 6v6 Masters I've been working on. I tried to record a playthrough but everything crashed so sorry about that.
Edits after i realized what my idiot moves were for this deck:
Nauthalax AS is replaced with Ooloo + Viledriver
Bladez's battlegear is replaced with Bronzeflight
Airize is replaced with Confusion
Thanks for the help
I was arguing with myself as to whether I should comment or leave it be... Erm... I guess I can provide few points.
ReplyDelete1. Attack Deck - I noticed there's a total of 19 Build Points, a nice little 20 build points is what is recommeneded to maximize... Perhaps sub in some 2 build pts or take out some 0s for some 1s
2. Range + Swift will tear this deck starting with Nivenna. Perhaps Bladez is strong enough to use a Bronzeflight instead of a Levitaar.
3. Nautilax, Aquatic Spy is certainly an interesting choice, hmm... but if you're focusing on fire and air, having water becomes a liability for Elementproof dudes like Xis'Torq and Tangath OW Gen and even Abin-Wor's Warbeasts and his Recklessness 5 isn't friendly either.
4. Be careful of Rothar's ability. I didn't like Rothar for the reason of it. But I guess he fits your playing style hahaha.
5. Mugic Choices are great, but assuming Nivenna's counters are for her A-Mazing ability,you've only got 3 other counters for your 6 mugic... Not enough, perhaps adding some more creatures with counters.
Cool ,All my underworld decks use fire and air although I dont have 5 out of those 6 creatures But if I get lucky and find them, I know which deck Im using(in case you dont know, Its this one) Also I checked as well and malcom9 was right, there are only 19 build points, so unless that was intended I suggest using maybe a confusion instead of smoke surge / airize / incinerace / huricane.
ReplyDeleteFrom:Dethdude327
1. Okay that was a fail on my part. I guess i misread it *hits self*
ReplyDelete2. Levitar is the default when i can't think of anything else to use. Brnzeflight is a great idea.
3. Actully that was a mistake by button clicking in the army creater I had someone else planned for there. I'll remember it eventully.
5. No extra counters are for her ability. She's there to cast mugic make no mistake about that.
Awww but Nivenna has a pretty sick ability
ReplyDeleteI know. I love it...but casting mugic is is more importent.
ReplyDelete