Welcome programs to the final OverWorld transformations! Before i get started did anyone else see the midnight showing of Harry potter 7? I went and it was so worth getting no sleep whatsoever! I better stop talking about HP7 now before I take up a whole article saying how great it was (if you don't like HP please please don't bug me about it). Okay on to the main (final) event!
C: 45 = 45
P 30 > 25
W 50 < 105
S: 35 > 30
E: 35 < 40
MC: 2 < 3
This is one of those evolutions that can't really be judged fairly due to the fact they are for completely different styles of play. Vidav DOP is a great healer (trust me my sister spams this).and Vidav MS is great for mixed play.. Although I personally like MS better and would rather use mugic to heal my creatures I'm going to not pass judgement on this one because of their completely different styles of support.
C: 40 < 60
P: 25 < 30
W: 45 < 80
S 60 < 70
E: 30 < 60
MC: 2 > 1
ET: 1 < 2
Well as you can see from the discipline comparison it's not really much of a competition between the the two in that regard now is it? Looking at abilities Xearv MS is very dangerous against OverWorlders, M'arrillians and Danaian. Being a decent threat to three tribes is good because you have a 3/6 chance that the other persons deck will be one of those.Xearv MS wins for this evolution.
AD: 20 < 30
E: 50 = 50
MC: 2 > 1
ET: 1 > 0
When i first saw this card I was like "okay that's a weird photoshop" and never thought of it again. However when i was going through the collection looking for card upgrades i found him again. Weird card weird creature. As to actually judging the card; Yokkis DOP's disciplines are only +20 in a 6v6 if you put him right in the front. At max stats that adds up to...50, exactly the same as Yokkis S (I wonder if that was intentional?). Anyway I'd go with yokkis S for his decent well rounded stats and more useful ability.
And that's the final OverWorld Transformations article! Join me next time for the fist of two Mipedian articles (anyone got a cool name for the title?) featuring Ankhyja, Kolmo, Na-Inna and possibly Malvidine
END OF LINE
Awsome From:Dethdude327
ReplyDeleteI unno bout Yokkis. Dawn of Perim Yokkis may not have the better stats and ability but his 2 mugic counters allows him to act as a muge. With 50 energy, he can't be burnt by mugic as easily and his earth element makes him accessible tonelemental attacks in OW decks such as earth pulse
ReplyDeleteI refer you to this: http://chaoticinsider.wordpress.com/2008/01/27/chaotic-insiders-top-5-worst-cards/
ReplyDeleteThose were the days of Dawn of Perim, Now the game is way more screwed, we've got actual useable earth attacks without the need of statistical help and Yokkis is definately way better than Spooker fer sure.
ReplyDelete