Greetings Programs! Got back from Vancouver a few days ago. Ironicly i got a Box there and got a Najarin FF (amoung some other nice cards) scary huh? I apoligize for the delay but i've been over working on the chaotic wiki. But enough adverting time to get to the cards.
C: 50 < 85
P: 85 > 75
W: 60 > 55
S: 40 > 25
E: 50 = 50
MC: 1 = 1
ET: 1 = 1
Rellim DOP was a good overworld fightet that could be used as a great disiplineer or an elementailist. Rellim W is a good support creature help out lower energy creatures such as Intress (old) and Lomma(old). and of course the who doesn't like an additional 10 energy for any other water creature. His BWed ability is also quite usful for Kha'rall. For fighting i'd go with the old one for support Denfinitly Watermaster. However as a rating is needed i give this an Upgrade just because it's a unique useful ability.
C: 40/50/55
P: 45/75/75
W: 40/85/95
S: 30/35/35
E: 30/65/60
MC: 1/2/0
ET: 2/3/2
I'm pretty sure anyone who got Tangath DOP after seeing him in the show was very disapointed. I mean very average stats and low energy (healing don't work if your dead). When TTIT came out I was like "now that's more like it" cause damn he was cool. His OW General form is cool but has the weakness that his abilities only work on your opponents turn and lack of MCs (one of Chaor TFs weaknesses as well). Between training and General i would kinda prefer Training for the MCs and elements but generals a good choice for a mixed deck fighter. Tangath Toborn In Training wins by a slight margin.
C: 90 < 100
P: 45 > 40
W: 90 < 100
S: 25 < 60
E: 35 < 65
MC: 1 < 2
ET: 0 < 2
Duh.
...Okay I guess i'll go into more detail (although really duh). Tartarek DOP had a unique ability to give your creature a boost in it's ability to move. Not bad but not very usful except in a 6v6 or higher. Tartaek PO has nice stats a stat boosting ability and a one hit kill for some M'arrillian cheifstens (cough'Aa'une avatar'cough') not to mention two element. With this in mind it goes with out saying that Tartarek kicks butt (it also helps that i'm very anti M'arrillian). So Upgrade.
Well taht's it for this installment the next (last) installment of the OverWorld Transformations Series will have The Peaceful Vidav, The Crazy Xaerv and The Even-More-Crazy-Then-Xaerv Yokkis (I still can't belive that that upgrade is real...)
Until next time
END OF LINE
I'll ask now just so I have more time. What should I do next Mipedians or Danians. I think Danians would work better right now because Malcom9s doing stuff about Mipedians right now. But i know that Dethdude is looking forward to the malvidine upgrade. Votes?
ReplyDeleteI'm moving on to Danians now, so Mipedian's the way to go!!!
ReplyDeleteNow, Tangath OW general, "work on your opponent's turn" isn't a weakness. Perhaps his style is slightly different to yours but as he does have Defender he is a pretty well packed defensive card which means correctly played you will be against the Ow General. To me, giving OW General or any general for that matter - mugic counters may make them Overpowered(With the exception of Gorram) I mean Tangath Gen has Defender, Fire 5, Disarm and Elementproof All elements 5 that's a lot especially how your mixed deck is bound to be packed with scary dudes like Xelfe and Najarin FF.
And Tartarek PSI can kill ANY cheiftain as his ability gives wisdom to lowet wisdom chieftains and make them explode!!!
Good Mipedians it is then! I did forget to mention his defender does make it easy for him to keep attacking on your turn whether you want to or not. Luckily for that battle I fought him In I had a location called pouril forest heh heh heh. And a drawback to make a card un-overpowered is still a weakness even if it's a "good" one for them to have (isn't that the point?). And like I said he came very close to getting top spot but he just came a little short in my opinion.
ReplyDeleteTartarek is one of my favourite overworlders just for his M'arrillian kicking powers (also he was my first Ultra creature)
Yeah!!!Mipedians!!! by the way doesn't relim DOP
ReplyDeletehav only 65 power?But who cares? MIPEDIANS!!!!
From:Dethdude327