I'm taking a small break from studying because i finished my English exam! Think I did pretty well too. Not looking forward to my Math and science ones though. Don't know if I can make it. Anyway i'll stop boring you with my lame personal life and get to the Chaotic stuff.
C: 25 < 50
P:: 25 < 50
W: 25 < 50
S: 25 < 50
E: 50 < 50
MC: 1 = 1
ET: 2 = 0
I don't know why i even bothered to write down the stats it's not like they matter to either one right? Anyway their both good and i like how they do show the shapeshiftoing powers he has in the show (that was not intended) however they have the same weakness which is that your wisdom based deck might not work with the old Iparu because your opponents wisdom is horrible or you have a water deck with the new Iparu and your opponent uses fire. However Battlegear such as achilys wisp (spelled wrong i know) can solve the stats problem and ochidis undion (spelling) can solve for elements although it can help your stats. As a player who is most comfortable when in complete control of his deck (and the game :p) I would take the old Iparu because I would at least know what elements he will have. However some players play differently and new Iparu cloning Maxxor POP or Chaor DOP would be awesome as well. All in all? Cloning your opponent is very very useful (as malcom9 pointed out) so it's an upgrade (but both cards are useful)
C: 55 < 80
P:: 50 > 45
W: 60< 75
S: 35 < 45
E: 40 < 60
MC: 1 < 2
ET: 1 = 1
Lomma old was a pretty much powered up version of Intress DOP with more abilities and better stats. Although the -10 damage for the first shot was cool as her energy was slightly low and every little bit helps. Defender helped her keep your Mugic casters safe until your tank could come back and help protect them. Lomma DW still has her defender but has boosted stats and one extra MC. You can use her MC's to activate her negation ability or to cast some Mugic (duh). Personally i don't like her ability as much as I've seen others because of it's cost and it's kinda like Virk Landfarer's. But at least unlike him she doesn't suck and i can just use her like a fighting Muge which rocks. Aside from that personal thing Lomma DW is definitely getting the upgrade status
C: 70 < 75
P:: 80 < 60
W: 25 < 40
S: 30 < 40
E: 40 = 40
MC: 0 = 0
ET: 1 = 1
Old Maglax? Nothing to really say except I think he's an okay OverWorld earth user and I like him (still use him on occasion actually ahhh nostalgia). As for the new one... I've already mentioned that i hate expend while engaged abilities right? Good you can see where I'm going right? Don't get me wrong his ability can be devastating if followed up by a rhyme of the reckless, but I think his energy is to low to lose his element (combo idea: him, a pyroblaster and a rhyme of the reckless).
EDIT:
Malcom9 came up with a very interesting ideas you can read in the comments that have changed my mind about Maglax LS (however i still doubt i will use him). So thats an upgrade
EDIT:
Malcom9 came up with a very interesting ideas you can read in the comments that have changed my mind about Maglax LS (however i still doubt i will use him). So thats an upgrade
Well that's it for now. I'd like to say thanks to Dethdude327 for posting on my previous post. Nice to know I'm not saying "you guys" and such to one person! The next cards are Mommark, Najarin (get ready for a long one) and Olkiex.
END OF LINE
hi I'm a friend of Dethdude327 and I was wondering if you could write another post on the new malvadine cause he is awsome thanks :)
ReplyDeleteHere we go... remember my long boring comments? Alright here they are...
ReplyDelete1. Iparu
In my opinion, it is definately an evolution. I don't really see how it could be too close to call. But I guess both Iparu are pretty useable and sweet. A factor you failed to consider when judging metallic ally is the fact that he can copy any creature and that he can copy different ones each turn (Must be opposition). Let me put it in this scenario... You could have Iparu copy Najarin Fluidmorpher's Foe even though you already have a Najarin Fluidmorpher's Foe and sacrifice a Mipedian Balladeer's Flute for extra counter gain (+ ability usage). You could copy Xis'Torq and give your creatures Elementproof all elements 10. These are just simply some of the few examples which Iparu, Metallic Ally can become a dominant character in your army - he certainly is in mine.
Lomma I have no argument, as much as I hate Desert Wanderer... It's Defender ability is too great to pass up.
Maglax is an interesting character... who is unused in both versions. After pondering over your devolution conclusion, I have come up with my own point of view. Maglax in Dawn of Perim was a much used card, strong earth attacks especially with Vlaric Shard and decent Courage and Power. Nowadays, Maglax has become... futile, useless,etc. etc. And can be wiped out in 1 hit by majority of the Mipedians. Let's now consider Lodestone Seeker. Yes, even with the same energy, he can be knocked out in a hit. BUT! He can expend Fire in the burst just before he is coded and deal 40+ damage back to the Mipedian. This leaves a Maximum Energy Headmaster Ankhyja with 30 Energy (Xerium doesn't proteect against Maglax Ability), follow it up with a Rhyme of Reckless as you so kindly suggested and well Headmaster gets coded. If you draw out the battle with Maglax well... he'll deal some damage and if you code him with 20 damage, and he can deal 40 back easily... I dunno... it's just a weird trade to make. Now a combination with him - Kha'rall Husk Armor with Maglax Lodestone Seeker. Briefly, generally you don't want to hit Maglax "HARD" but if you don't hit him hard then... he's gonna get some slow steady damage in... So... my point of view is an evolution.
Boring? It's about Chaotic it can't be boring!
ReplyDelete1) Yeah your right about Iparu I don't know what I was thinking (most likely nothing)
3) Hmm I never thought of that now i want to build n army based around maglax LS
@Anon: Malvidine should be in the Mipedian upgrades which should be coming soon.
Also Terrac1 - did Mommark have another version wow... I'm in for a treat =D
ReplyDeleteMommarks upgrade was a OP card
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday terrac1!Hope you have a great day!And I'm Realy looking forward to the malvadine upgrade! From: Dethdude327
ReplyDeleteHey , terrac1 ;do You happen to know If you can put a tribeless/generic creature like Proboscar in an army with a loyl/can not enter mixed armies creature? From :Dethdude327
ReplyDelete@Dethdude327
ReplyDeleteI don't think so. I'm pretty sure that tribeless can only be played in non-loyal decks. I thought the same as you at first
OK. thank you terrac1 I've been wondering that for a long time! From :Dethdude327
ReplyDeleteLol littl' late but happy birthday hahaha
ReplyDelete@dethdude
ReplyDeleteProbably around 4 instalments.
@Malcom9
Thanks!
terrac1 , do you think thak fire and stone will ever come out? From :Dethdude327 P.S. Sorry for all the questions:)
ReplyDeleteUnless we get a miracle I doubt we will. The amount of debt 4kids owes is just to much to go away in the near future. Hope I'm wrong hope I'm wrong.
ReplyDelete