C: 40 < 45
P: 35 > 30
W: 65 < 70
S: 50 > 45
E: 30 < 35
MC: 2 = 2
ET: 0 = 0
Card Art: <
It's a bug! No it's a bird! Wait it's the same person?! Oookay whatever on to more important stuff. Now it's all going down to abilities here. As we all know the best abilities are ones you know you can use (Eg. 1MC: deal 10 damage to target creature) less good abilities are ones which require you to do something before they work (Ikkatoshs ability is cool but you must win for it to work ditto with Kirus) the worst types of abilities are in my opinion ones that will only work on a certain tribe (Such as the Spectral viewer).With that insight into my brain (scary ain't it?) it should be fairly obvious who wins. ZOTH Marquard ability was pretty okay but only against Danians FU Marquard is more useful as a powered down less rare version of Raznus. To bad it's BWed ability is still a one target ability. Still Upgrade!
C: 45 < 50
P: 95 < 50
W: 85 > 50
S: 60 > 50
E: 55 > 30
MC: 1 < 2
ET: 2 > 0
Card Art: <
Finally someone from the OW who is not insanely easy to judge. Ikkatosh GON had a really cool ability and the F,W combination two of him on your front line would earn you 2 MCs per victory (until you lost one of course) He also works well with Intress Naturforce. TAK on the other hand boosts creatures with no elements making him great for a 3v3 bodals dagger deck with Proboscar.the addition of another MC is nice as well. Hm let's see i think this ones the first OW draw.
EDIT: What i meant to get across was that they were both valid cards and neither could be really said to be a better version of the other however as stated in the comments several points were made that made the draw lean a little more towards Ikkatosh GON the icon for this is now: >><. In response to the energy mistake are you sure about that?
EDIT2: Okay i've been informed that there is a bug in the forums and the energy for Ikkatosh is indeed 30. However the >>< rating remains.
EDIT: What i meant to get across was that they were both valid cards and neither could be really said to be a better version of the other however as stated in the comments several points were made that made the draw lean a little more towards Ikkatosh GON the icon for this is now: >><. In response to the energy mistake are you sure about that?
EDIT2: Okay i've been informed that there is a bug in the forums and the energy for Ikkatosh is indeed 30. However the >>< rating remains.
C: 40 < 95
P: 35 < 65
W: 40 < 90
S: 55 < 70
E: 40 < 55
MC: 1 < 2
ET: 1 < 2
Card Art: <
This is a complete no brainier. I mean look at the comparisons it's a complete and total win. As a side note did you notice that she can counter her sisters 20 extra damage by healing herself 20 as well? Also they have reversed elements. Upgrade Upgrade Upgrade!
Next Up: Iparu, Lomma and Maglax (dear god I'm getting close to Najarin)
END OF LINE
First-Off - Najarin is the best Overworlder (Obviously ma fav.)
ReplyDeleteNow on the review...
Hune Marquad... I guess Brainwashed Scholor is better... Won't argue here...
Ikkatosh - I was like... dont say Aich King don't say Aich King... but it ended a draw so lawl. Erm... Personally... I prefer Guardian of Nature. Why? Because, generally...
Ikkatosh is in the Overworld. I completely understand that Aich King is good in dagger decks etc. etc. But that is only one type of deck. Ikkatosh Guardian can be thrown in for a bonus, assist in elemental decks, he can even fight waaay better than Aich King (Sorry, if you didn't know this... But the actual Aich king has 30e approx not 50e). I can go on and on bout how BTD ikkatosh is better... but ill leave it here
Intress
Not going to say much
GON is a really sweet card but as I don't have TAK I was rather hesitant to pass judgement on an ability that could be used very well. In most cases it could be used very well to score that extra MC you needed or wanted. I liked Aich king because you could be sure of it's ability throughout the entire match (barring his death or Mugic) It's sorta a draw leaning more towards GON Mabye the icon looks like this: >><.
ReplyDeleteAre you sure about the average energy?
Najarin might be good but there is FOUR copies of him 3 of which are good I know who I'm going to pick but still...
I have an actual copy of IKKATOSH the aich King, eBay also hosts a number of TAK for sale and I, myself remember sweet rememberance of destroying several other TAK as well. The website has a bug right now, which is what made me scratch my head when I saw 50e.
ReplyDeleteThanks that clears it up. Trying to stay off eBay until I refill my spending budget. Darn bugs.
ReplyDelete