Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Underworld 3V3 Deck


Hello the 4 or 5 people who read this blog! This army is based off one I played against quite a while ago. I really REALLY liked it (or hated it as it took me apart). The major problem was that i had no idea how his Uksum had over 100 energy and by the time I did I was fighting the last battle (Chaor TF V/S Chaor TF for those who care). Anyway i unfortunately don't have all of the cards that were in that deck (namely Xerium armour and the Scarab of Khilai) so i had to improvise those two. Also before i start i should say that the background for the deck image is from Hidikas blog (click on the photo and wait a few seconds to see something that is mine). Anyway enough rambling on with the deck.

Loading....
Load Complete

1 2
 3
1) Takinom SK + Buruthian Axe
2) Uksum + Kha'rall Chime Shard (Xerium armor)
3) Chaor TF + Sandstorm Shroud (Scarab of Khilai)

Mugic:
Canon of Causulty
Improvisinal Melody (this is one of my most used underworld mugic other then Canon because it can be free)
Discord of Disarming (OR Discord of Flame to get fire back)

Attacks:
Clashjet 2x
Confusion
Primordial Rage
Flame Breach
Consuming Flame 2x
Airsult 2x
Flamebloom 2x
Ember Swarm 2x
Lightning Burst 2x
Aftermath Feint (this is most likely in every single non 1v1 army i make)
Mightswing 2x
Plasma Arrow 2x

Locations:
The Magma Dam 2X
Gigantimpopilis COTO
UW Colosseum 2X
Ravanugh Ridge
Illusionary Lake
Sands of the Unseen
Lores Chamber of recall (It hurts danians but it's mirage will help Uksum)
Forest of Life DA

Anyway the deck is still in it's betta stages so there is a couple more cards i would like to add to it in order to make it a little more impressive. Unfortunately i need to wait until i get paid to buy some more packs or EBay cards. so until next time
END OF LINE.

2 comments:

  1. Truely, I must commend your fiery playing style. Your mugic is indefinately rampaging 2 of those dealing damage and 1 of those destroying battlegear. But alas, charging into battle without thinking leads to your destruction... Tell me, why put 3 Mugic Cards with a total of 2 Mugic Counter Cost when you only have 1 Counter? You might as well stuff a second Improvisational Melody and remove the Canon.

    Your attack deck is good for constant damage, but you could also try 4s like Magma Might which then you can take out your Discord of Disarming. Even better is they can't deny Magma Might.

    Locations, I have no problems except for Sands of Unseen which can be your eventual downnfall.

    But otherwise... Ta-ta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) Most unfortunately I only posses 1 Improv (if I had 2 they'd be in every single UW deck I create) I hope to get one in the pack I'm getting today. Also it's actually a choice to use the Canon or Discord that I put in intentionally (sometimes gear is a lifeline and can hurt more if lost) .

    2) Offline this deck would use a Magma Might but for some odd reason online it says I have it in the collection but it doesn't show up in the army build most annoying.

    3) Probably right about the Sands but I do like the idea of strike 25 10 of which can not be negated. However for the sake of security I'll probably take it out and update this deck.

    Gotta go open a pack now!

    Thanks for the suggestions and comments

    ReplyDelete