Saturday, February 25, 2012

Technical Difficulties Resolved/ Wait cancel that it got worse.

Hello there! Just leaving a note saying my computer was ruined by a virus so I've had no Internet for a while now and most of my files on upcoming articles were lost. So it's going to take a while for the next Mipedian update to be posted (I'm also having a bit of trouble getting on Chaotic for more then 30 seconds without my computer freezing up) more stuff is going to come but it's going to take a while. Thanks for your patience
-Terrac

End Of line

Edit:
Computer problems are bad and I won';t be near it for a few weeks. Sorry about the long absence unavoidable really. Hope to get somthing up on the 28th. Bye
-T1

1 comment:

  1. Cool beans brah - I'll wait up fer ya to get things rolling eh!

    - ChaoticAus Author, malcolm9

    ReplyDelete