Saturday, April 9, 2011
It's true! we're back! i was wrong!
Chaoticgame.com is still ticking! We have no clue what the heck happend to make it crash then reopen but this may be a good sign for the future "hope hope". I apoligize for all of the doom and gloom i posted here now anyone up for a 6v6 AA game?
3 comments:
XiXaX
April 10, 2011 at 6:04 AM
I AM!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
terrac1
April 10, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Name the time dude!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
XiXaX
April 11, 2011 at 3:30 PM
Mmm... We're barely on - at the same time... So... erm lemme think on it
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I AM!!
ReplyDeleteName the time dude!
ReplyDeleteMmm... We're barely on - at the same time... So... erm lemme think on it
ReplyDelete